New role model

From a young age i have always been one who is inspired by people who have worked hard to get to where they are. I find inspiration in those who come from nothing and become everything.

A few days ago a came across the blogger and Youtuber Lydia Elise Millen. She is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger from the UK. In one night i went back and watched all of her videos to understand who she is and how she got to where she is today.

I watched her video about how she became a blogger and it gave me so much inspiration. The place she was in sounds so much like the place that i am in right now. Listening to how she pulled herself out of her hard spot and found a love and worked towards making it her life has really motivated me to do the same thing.  Then of course i went to carry on the stalking and read her blog. The posts about her are what i am most interested in. She has truly motivated and inspired me to make my dreams come true. That thought hard work I can make anything happen.

Her blog.. if i was you and trying to start a career in blogging i would give her a check out. you won't regret it she has the most inspirational way of writing

These days i find we including me looking up to the wrong people. The celebrities who tell you to be skinny, what to wear and what to like. I think we should be looking up to people who work hard to get to where they are and than share that success with those around them.

Comments

Popular Posts